Storm Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Grounds

Welcome to Storm Grounds!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jedi Khan
Jedi Knight
Jedi Khan

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:58 am

Welcome, one and all, to the Library Arcanum (whatever that is). I'm blaster8, the moderator for this forum.

Let me just lay down a few guidelines for this forum:

1. Please keep all content clean and suitable for people under the age of 18; meaning, keep it PG folks.

2. If any content is found unsuitable, the author will be informed and given an opportunity to revise his/her post. If the post is not fixed within a given timeframe, it will be removed.

3. To avoid removal of your post, inform me via PM that you are unable to revise your post within the given timeframe. I will then extend the timeframe. You will be allowed ONLY ONE (1) extension.

4. Rules #2 and #3 apply to serious breaches in conduct. For minor breaches, I will make the necessary adjustments myself without informing the author.

5. Any content that seems out of place, i.e. posted in the wrong place, shall be moved to the appropriate forum, and the author shall be informed.

6. I am available to do general editing of posts. If you would like to have your post edited for grammar, spelling, etc., please PM me. You will be informed when the editing is completed. I will also add a notice that the post was edited with permission.

Have fun posting folks.
Back to top Go down

Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Grounds :: Library Arcanum-
Jump to: